Tuesday, October 22, 2019

To continue your support of breast cancer for patients

With a shameless plug for my daughter, Julie, 
I'm adding this to my recent post to support awareness,
research and treatment for breast cancer-
Her project will reach patients struggling with
breast cancer and make a difference in their lives



With it being breast cancer awareness and prevention month, I’m putting together pouches to donate to women going through breast cancer treatment. I have done this the last 2 years and it was truly appreciated by all of the women.

Many of you know how breast cancer has affected my family, friends, and the family of my friends. It’s so important to me to share information and prevention tips to all those around me, as well as donate to research for prevention and cures, and to patients going through treatment.

Did you know that a woman in the US is diagnosed with breast cancer every 3 minutes and that 85% of breast cancer occurs in women with no family history? That’s right, it’s time to take a look at environmental factors. Let’s start with the products that you are putting on your face and body every day.

Beautycounter is working to change that. To get safe products into the hands of everyone. Decades of studies indicate that serious health issues are on the rise in part to the toxic chemicals that are found in the personal care products we use everyday.

For $35 you can sponsor a canvas Beautycounter pouch filled with a hand cream, lip gloss, facial oil, cleansing balm sample, ginger tea and candy, as well as a pack of Kleenex. Mace & I will be hand delivering these to Rocky Mountain Cancer Center at Sky Ridge Hospital. If you would also like to personalize these bags with a personal note I am happy to create and add that for you. And if you have someone in particular you’d like one sent to, I would be happy to do that as well. Imagine the gratitude these women will have being supported by other women and men. What a way to brighten their day!

Please help me bring some light in to these beautiful ladies’ days. We can provide love and strength to these courageous women.

I’m asking you to help me with my goal of 50 pouches. If you are able to donate, please respond to this email and I will let you know how to make the donation.

Thank you, in advance, for your love and support,

No comments:

Post a Comment